martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Victorian times calling me

As I always do from time to time, I like to post things from the past or at least, that are inspired by an old era. Victorian times are one of my favourites if not the most. Although these are not exactly new or recent ones, I would like to share these videos with you.
The first one is about a doll's dinner, you will see is a very particular one... I like the tiny atmosphere that is created and the crafty work their authors have done, all women. (Giulia Barelli, Valentina Branchetti, Benedetta Cariani, Eleonora Gambula, Julile Luchsinger, Laila Sonsino and Alessandra Todaro)

Heartburn from heartburnfilm on Vimeo.

The interesting thing from the second one is not as much as the music but the images and animation themselves. If you have seen other Tom Werber works such as Lush Victorian  Christmas commercial you will understand what I mean ( I posted this long time ago ) . Well; enjoy these engravement-animated-piece-of-art!


Losers: Flush from Tom Werber on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario